Kingdom Rush Origins OpenGL 2.1 support error
Modified on: Mon, 29 Aug, 2022 at 12:31 PM
The following message appears on the screen when launching the game:
"Unable to create OpenGL window. This program requires a graphics card and video drivers which support OpenGL 2.1 or OpenGL ES 2. SDL window creation error: Could not initialize OpenGL/GLES library."
- There is a problem with the GPU OpenGL drivers.
- The version supported by the current OpenGL drivers is below 2.1.
- The hardware does not support OpenGL.
- Install the latest drivers from the GPU manufacturer.
- Check the driver supports OpenGL 2.1 or later. See OpenGL drivers troubleshooting
- Upgrade your hardware with a compatible GPU.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.