Your purchases should sync automatically as long as you're connected to the same Google Account. However, if you find you're missing your purchased Towers or Heroes, please follow these steps:
Before you start
Make sure you have Google Play Games installed and updated.
Make sure you're logged in to the right account
It's likely you may have logged in to a different account. To check your current Google Play Account:
- Open Google Play Store app
- Tap the circle in the top right corner. It will have your current account avatar or initials.
- Your Current Account email address will be displayed on the top.
- If needed, tap the down arrow and change to the correct account.
- If you're not sure on which account you made your purchase, check your order history.
Check that Cloud Save is enabled
Open your game, go to the Options menu, and check that Google Play save is enabled.
- If not enabled, tap to enable Google Play
Didn't work? Don't despair!
Send a ticket to our Support Team with a screenshot of your purchase invoices. Here's how to find them, if you need help. As soon as we get them, we'll do a manual restore for you!