The game should transfer your content automatically if you sign with the same Google Account on both devices. If you are having trouble with the sync function, try to follow these steps.
Before you start
Make sure you have Google Play Games installed and updated on both devices.
Manual sync from one device to another
Check that you're logged in with the same account on both devices
- Open Google Play Games app.
- At the top, tap Morethen Settings
- You will see your active account.
- If they don't match, switch to the account where you have progressed in your empty device.
- Under Your Data you'll see Change account for games
- Select Kingdom Rush Vengeance, Change, and the desired Account
In the game you already have content, enable the Cloud Save option in the menu settings.
Next, activate the same game settings in the second device (the one that is blank).
We can manually advance the game's progress for you. This method won't restore achievements, challenges, or hero levels. If it's still something you would like, let us know what level you last reached. If you need help to remember, on our wiki you can find a list of all the Stages.