You can check if the payment went through in the Play Store app or on the Google Play web page:
Check payment with the Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions and then Budget & history.
Common order issues
- If your order was canceled by Google, this will be stated on your order receipt. You may request additional details from the Google Payments team. If there’s a cancellation, you don’t get charged. Google Play may put a temporary “reservation” on your credit card equal to the value of the purchase. But these “reservations” clear automatically in a short period of time.
- If your order was declined, try to fix payment issues on Google Play.